The Straight Way


I was reminded the other day that there are eyes continually on us. People are watching me and they are observing you. God is not unaware of your thoughts and actions too. But unlike God who is there to cheer you on and encourage you to be a better person, some are just waiting in the shadows to pounce on you the moment they see a moment of weakness or failure. Some would rather call you "hypocrite" than admit they too are imperfect human beings.

So, my prayer is that the Lord will lead me daily down that straight and narrow path that He lays out before me. I do not want to be a stumbling block for others and I want to stay in proper fellowship with Jesus all through the day. If they see one who makes mistakes, then may they also see one who is more than grateful for the forgiveness received through God's loving grace.

Psalm 5:8
Lead me, Lord, in your righteousness because of my enemies— make your way straight before me.

Cades Cove Loop Road
Great Smoky Mountains National Park

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Slow Devastation

Do You Love Me More Than These?

That Which Lasts Forever

Out to Pasture

Majestic Radiance

Looking Down the Road

One Splash

Trash or Treasures

Are You On The Rails?