Light Makes the Difference


My jaw literally dropped when I came around the bend at Overlook #2 on Roaring Fork Motor Nature Trail and saw the mountains, trees and skies illuminated with the most incredible light I've ever seen for taking a photo here.

The clouds filtered what could have been a very harsh sunlight. This is the type of balance that makes you histogram happy (photographers will understand what I mean). I really could have remained there for a long time but it was very crowded with others wishing to take in the fantastic view.

Light really does make a difference, and THE Light makes all the difference in the world!

[Jesus said], “I am the light for the world! Follow me, and you won’t be walking in the dark. You will have the light that gives life.” (John 8:12)

Jesus is the light of the world and He illuminates the path to eternal life. All you have to do is follow Him and you will no longer walk in darkness, ignorance, and deception. Instead you will follow His path of love, peace, hope, grace and mercy.

Jesus' light beats Smoky Mountain light any day (even on a great day like this)!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Slow Devastation

Do You Love Me More Than These?

That Which Lasts Forever

Out to Pasture

Majestic Radiance

Looking Down the Road

One Splash

Trash or Treasures

Are You On The Rails?