Memories of 1.3 Seconds in Time


I don't know about you but it seems as if time is passing by too swiftly. I love photography because it allows me to stop time and savor those special moments for years to come. This is just a mountain stream in the Smokies but what I saw on this morning will never be repeated ever again in the exact same way.

God gives us these fleeting moments to enjoy. They are more precious than worldly riches, and they are not to be taken for granted.

In a letter Paul wrote to Timothy, he encouraged those with wealth to not consider themselves better than others nor to put their future hopes on their possessions as well (1 Timothy 6:17). God gives us EVERYTHING we have, including the Smokies, to enjoy.

Since God gives generously to us we ought to also be generous with others. So, I present you with a generous gift of beauty that I experienced on November 3, 2017 at 9:59 AM. I hope you will take longer than 1.3 seconds today to soak it in!

Great Smoky Mountains National Park

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Slow Devastation

Do You Love Me More Than These?

That Which Lasts Forever

Out to Pasture

Majestic Radiance

Looking Down the Road

One Splash

Trash or Treasures

Are You On The Rails?