An Extraordinary Journey


Arches National Park was definitely not what I expected. Sure, I looked forward to seeing the arches but all the extra (and extraordinary) rock formations found there were a mega-plus for this stop during our 2017 vacation. It was a landscape photographer's paradise.

I relate this to my journey with Christ. As a child I knew what it meant to be a sinner in need of a Savior, but I had no idea at the time what an extraordinary experience I would be having for the last 50 years since that first step as a follower. It has been WAY beyond what I could have dreamed or imagined.

Like the Psalmist, I can confidently declare:

"Many, Lord my God, are the wonders you have done, the things you planned for us. None can compare with you; were I to speak and tell of your deeds, they would be too many to declare." (Psalm 40:5)


I cannot imagine a life without Jesus Christ now. I cannot imagine an eternity without Him either. Scripture tells us there is no way to comprehend what God has planned for us.

“What God has planned for people who love him is more than eyes have seen or ears have heard. It has never even entered our minds!” (1 Corinthians 2:9)

Don't miss out on an extraordinary journey... trust Jesus today. 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Slow Devastation

Do You Love Me More Than These?

That Which Lasts Forever

Out to Pasture

Majestic Radiance

Looking Down the Road

One Splash

Trash or Treasures

Are You On The Rails?