My Supreme Test


Ansel Adams said, “Landscape photography is the supreme test of the photographer, and often the supreme disappointment.”

For me, photographing my grandchildren has been my supreme test as a photographer, but my supreme disappointment would be that someone reading my posts would fail to see what a kind, powerful, glorious and loving God I know and serve. My photography is for His glory; not mine. His creation sings His praise continuously... and so shall I.

I will praise you, my God and King, and bless your name each day and forever. (Psalm 145:1)

Through [Jesus] then let us continually offer up a sacrifice of praise to God, that is, the fruit of lips that acknowledge his name. (Hebrews 13:15)

Harris Neck National Wildlife Refuge
Townsend, GA




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Slow Devastation

Do You Love Me More Than These?

That Which Lasts Forever

Out to Pasture

Majestic Radiance

Looking Down the Road

One Splash

Trash or Treasures

Are You On The Rails?