Go with God's Flow


Water does not care where it flows, it just travels the path of least resistance. It does not care whether it is through a beautiful, picturesque scene like this in the Smokies or down your home's staircase as a result of a broken water hose.

There is something about being fluid that allows you to get through the best days as well as the worst. Our plans may not be God's plans but He has the authority and ability to change them at will. And He who holds the past, present and future in His hands knows what is best!

“For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways,” declares the Lord. “As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts.” (Isaiah 55:8-9)

So, like water, we need to be fluid, pliable, and movable if we are going to be usable by God. Submit to His path and flow in the direction He carves out before you. Make this the prayer of your heart today...


Show me your ways, Lord, teach me your paths. (Psalm 25:4)

Direct me in the path of your commands, for there I find delight. (Psalm 119:35)

Don't just "go with the flow." Go with God's flow!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Slow Devastation

Do You Love Me More Than These?

That Which Lasts Forever

Out to Pasture

Majestic Radiance

Looking Down the Road

One Splash

Trash or Treasures

Are You On The Rails?