Be a Charlotte


Do you remember the story of Charlotte's Web? Charlotte was a spider that made Wilbur the pig famous, sparing him from slaughter by writing words of praise for the pig on her web.

Each day I try to encourage you with words of encouragement from Scripture and pictures that represent those concepts in order to spare you unnecessary troubles and a life separated from Jesus Christ. The prophet Habakkuk was told by God to do similarly.

The Lord answered me, “Write down what I show you. Write it clearly on a sign so that the message will be easy to read. ~Habakkuk 2:2

It is my desire that God will speak to you through His Word and His creation each day and that the message will be clearly seen and easy to read. I cannot spin a web but I can take pictures and share Bible verses.

May you also be a Charlotte who rescues people from danger through words of praise, encouragement and gifts that God has given you. God bless you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Slow Devastation

Do You Love Me More Than These?

That Which Lasts Forever

Out to Pasture

Majestic Radiance

Looking Down the Road

One Splash

Trash or Treasures

Are You On The Rails?