Better Than The Original



You cannot choose or always predict the conditions you'll encounter when photographing outside. I may not be the best at cleaning up a photo, but I hope you can see a positive difference between the original below and the edited version above.

Original - Unedited

That being said, I personally know One who is masterful at completely changing the original version to something that is beautiful. That person is Jesus Christ. He brought me out of darkness into light. He took me out of the bondage of sin and freed me to live willingly for Him. A life that was blurry and out of focus became clear and sharp with purpose.

I'm not perfect yet, but God is still Photoshopping me. :-)

I am convinced and confident of this very thing, that He who has begun a good work in you will [continue to] perfect and complete it until the day of Christ Jesus [the time of His return]. ~Philippians 1:6) (AMP)

Palmer Chapel
Cataloochee Valley
Great Smoky Mountains National Park


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Slow Devastation

Do You Love Me More Than These?

That Which Lasts Forever

Out to Pasture

Majestic Radiance

Looking Down the Road

One Splash

Trash or Treasures

Are You On The Rails?