A Proclamation of Glory


God floods our world with beauty day in and day out. Do everything possible to prevent yourself from getting lost in the ugliness of bad politics, mind games, gossip, lies, corruption, evil, etc. Open your Bible and embrace the truth, peace, love and grace found in Jesus and in His word instead. Open your eyes to the creation that magnifies its Creator.


God has blessed me way more than I could begin to describe and way more than I probably even realize. If all He ever did for me was lay down His life that I might live eternally with Him in heaven, then that certainly would be WAY MORE than I ever deserved.

David wrote, "You have multiplied, O Lord my God, your wondrous deeds and your thoughts toward us; none can compare with you! I will proclaim and tell of them, yet they are more than can be told." (Psalm 40:5)

Just as the trees shout heavenly praises in their magnificent beauty this time of year, I live to consistently color this black & white world with pictures and words that glorify a Lord and Savior that is more than enough in every way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Slow Devastation

Do You Love Me More Than These?

That Which Lasts Forever

Out to Pasture

Majestic Radiance

Looking Down the Road

One Splash

Trash or Treasures

Are You On The Rails?