The Right Path


Psalm 25:4
Show me the right path, O Lord;
point out the road for me to follow.

I love forest paths lined with colorful wildflowers or covered in crunchy leaves -- I've just enjoyed several this past week in the Smokies. I also like to drive scenic country roads. Of course, these are my preferences, but what if God points out an Interstate Highway for me to travel...will I listen? Will I go?

Obedience to God is not about my wants but about His desires. The right path may lead into a foggy unknown, or be full of visible roots, rocks and risks. However, if you ask God to guide then you can rest assured that He will not lead you astray and will walk before you preparing the way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Slow Devastation

Do You Love Me More Than These?

That Which Lasts Forever

Out to Pasture

Majestic Radiance

Looking Down the Road

One Splash

Trash or Treasures

Are You On The Rails?