He Restores


It was only a couple years ago that this area was ravaged by wildfires. Unfortunately, there was significant loss to life, property and natural resources. However, I thank God that He is in the restoration business. He is restoring the land and lives of those affected by the fire. He can also restore those areas in your life ravaged by personal loss, grief, sin or unforeseen circumstances.

The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
He makes me lie down in green pastures.
He leads me beside still waters.
He restores my soul.

~Psalm 23:1-3a

Great Smoky Mountains National Park

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Slow Devastation

Do You Love Me More Than These?

That Which Lasts Forever

Out to Pasture

Majestic Radiance

Looking Down the Road

One Splash

Trash or Treasures

Are You On The Rails?