There's Light at the End of the Tunnel


You've heard it repeated that there's a light at the end of the tunnel. Do you want proof? Here are some promises from God.

Isaiah 43:10
Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Romans 8:31
What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?

Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.

1 Peter 5:7
Cast all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you.

1 Corinthians 10:13
Every test that you have experienced is the kind that normally comes to people. But God keeps his promise, and he will not allow you to be tested beyond your power to remain firm; at the time you are put to the test, he will give you the strength to endure it, and so provide you with a way out.

God keeps His promises. You can count on it!

Number 23:19
God is not human, that he should lie, not a human being, that he should change his mind. Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfill? (Of course, the answer to both questions is "No!")

So take heart, my friends. God will make a way through whatever you are facing now or will be facing in the future. There's light at the end of the tunnel but The Light (Jesus) is with you BEFORE and IN the tunnel as well.


Tanbark Ridge Tunnel
Blue Ridge Parkway

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Slow Devastation

Do You Love Me More Than These?

That Which Lasts Forever

Out to Pasture

Majestic Radiance

Looking Down the Road

One Splash

Trash or Treasures

Are You On The Rails?