Living Black & White in a Technicolor World


I don't know about you but I'm a pretty black & white guy. Meaning that I see good and bad, truth and lie, right and wrong... believing God's Word for my baseline. 

It just seems that the world has changed so rapidly where the majority flips everything to where right is left, left is right, up is down, down is up, lawlessness is acceptable, justice is incomprehensible, and value is measured by the cash in your pocket and not the worth of a soul. 

I'm not ashamed to be black & white in a technicolor world. In fact, if I stand out for standing firm in my convictions then to God be the glory. If condemned for not looking like my cultural surroundings, then to God be the glory. I don't follow the crowd. I am a disciple of Christ.

John 8:31-32
So Jesus said to the Jews who had believed him, “If you abide in my word, you are truly my disciples, and you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” 

There are no shades of truth; there is only truth. It is not what you believe that makes it truth. It is what God says that makes it truth. How do you know what is true? It is learned by believers in Christ as they abide in God's Word -- soaking it in and living it out. Truth begins with Jesus because He is truth.

John 14:6
Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

As far as I'm concerned, God said it... that settles it... I believe it.

Truth!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Slow Devastation

Do You Love Me More Than These?

That Which Lasts Forever

Out to Pasture

Majestic Radiance

Looking Down the Road

One Splash

Trash or Treasures

Are You On The Rails?