Peace Despite Circumstances


As I look at this photo I see yellow flower petals and green leaves waving in every direction. What a mess! It certainly is not wall hanging material, but I believe it makes an important statement to us because even in the midst of this compositional nightmare lies a bumble bee hanging on and perfectly at peace.

Friends, if peace is determined by our environment then we will rarely, if ever, know peace. However, there is a peace that you can possess that will help you hang on and allow you to be content in whatever your circumstances.

Jesus offers it to you... "Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid." (John 14:27) 


And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. (Philippians 4:7)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Slow Devastation

Do You Love Me More Than These?

That Which Lasts Forever

Out to Pasture

Majestic Radiance

Looking Down the Road

One Splash

Trash or Treasures

Are You On The Rails?