Be Still My Soul


Are you a praying person or do you find the busyness of the day so consuming that you find little time to think, much less earnestly pray. Because of this hectic lifestyle we might carve out time to talk to God, but do we give Him the same privilege to speak back into our lives?

Too often we only look for and cry out to God in the log jams, turmoil, chaos and uncertainties of life... and He assuredly is there to walk beside us, but it is in my stillness that I hear Him most clearly.

“Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth.” ~Psalm 46:10

Nature is a great place to commune with God, but all He really needs is a quiet place in your heart where you allow Him to be exalted. If He is Lord and the love of your life then don't you think He deserves time with you today? Be still... and know God.

Bear Lake
Rocky Mountain National Park
Colorado

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Slow Devastation

Do You Love Me More Than These?

That Which Lasts Forever

Out to Pasture

Majestic Radiance

Looking Down the Road

One Splash

Trash or Treasures

Are You On The Rails?