Overflowing with Thankfulness


I have so much to be thankful for. It seems a shame that our hearts generally turn toward a greater gratitude only once a year at Thanksgiving. I am thankful for a wife who loves me and puts up with me, three wonderful adult children and their spouses, and six precious grandchildren. I am thankful for a full belly today and everyday. I am thankful for friends and followers, mentors and ministers who pour into me regularly.

Most of all I am thankful for the forgiveness and acceptance I have received from my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. I am thankful that I do not take this journey alone but that my life is firmly rooted in a foundation of faith. Therefore, on this day and everyday I will choose to overflow with thankfulness.

"So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live your lives in Him, rooted and built up in Him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness." (Colossians 2:6-7)

Reagan Tub Mill
Roaring Fork Motor Nature Trail
Great Smoky Mountains

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Slow Devastation

Do You Love Me More Than These?

That Which Lasts Forever

Out to Pasture

Majestic Radiance

Looking Down the Road

One Splash

Trash or Treasures

Are You On The Rails?