Cloud Surfing


People look into the sky and see many familiar shapes and images as they view the clouds. I tend to see them a little differently... even with hope and anticipation.

As the clouds billow and gather, I can't help but wonder if this could be THE DAY. You see, the Bible points to a scene like this and Jesus Himself talked about His return as One who will be coming on the "clouds on heaven."

Mark 14:61-62
Again the high priest asked him, “Are you the Messiah, the Son of the Blessed One?” “I am,” said Jesus. “And you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Mighty One and coming on the clouds of heaven.”


What a grand entrance that will be as Jesus breaks through the clouds in His triumphant and trumpet announced return. Are you prepared for Messiah's coming? The Apostle Paul wrote:

We urge you not to receive God’s grace in vain. For he says, “In the time of my favor I heard you, and in the day of salvation I helped you.” I tell you, now is the time of God’s favor, now is the day of salvation. (2 Corinthians 6:1-2)

Now is the day of salvation. Now is the time to receive God's favor.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Slow Devastation

Do You Love Me More Than These?

That Which Lasts Forever

Out to Pasture

Majestic Radiance

Looking Down the Road

One Splash

Trash or Treasures

Are You On The Rails?