I Go to the Rock


Many of us find strength in close relationships with friends and family, while others seek out that healing place in nature. Me? Certainly that is true of me as well, but first I go to THE ROCK of my salvation -- to the Lord God Almighty. I am driven to Him with a compulsion because of the love He has for me and the provision He has continually shown me.

He is the Rock, His works are perfect, and all His ways are just. A faithful God who does no wrong, upright and just is He. (Deuteronomy 32:4)

God is faithful and true. I can trust Him, not only with my eternity but also with my hear-and-now.

To you, Lord, I call; You are my Rock. (Psalm 28:1a)

You may have those who are your "rock" in times of trouble but I can assure you that there is no Rock like our God.

“There is no one holy like the Lord; there is no one besides you; there is no Rock like our God. (1 Samuel 2:2)


Arches National Park
Moab, UTAH

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Slow Devastation

Do You Love Me More Than These?

That Which Lasts Forever

Out to Pasture

Majestic Radiance

Looking Down the Road

One Splash

Trash or Treasures

Are You On The Rails?