The Mountain Maker

 

Across the landscape as far as you can see, mountain ridges, one after another, like ocean waves. What a beautiful sight first thing in the morning. What a beautiful sight any time, for that matter.

I am blessed beyond measure to call the Mountain Maker my Lord, my Father, my Savior and my God. He is my hope now and for all eternity. And He answers my prayers with awesome deeds. NOTHING is impossible for God.

You answer us with awesome and righteous deeds, God our Savior, the hope of all the ends of the earth and of the farthest seas, who formed the mountains by your power... (Psalm 65:5-6)

Great Smoky Mountains National Park
Oconaluftee Valley Overlook

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Slow Devastation

Do You Love Me More Than These?

That Which Lasts Forever

Out to Pasture

Majestic Radiance

Looking Down the Road

One Splash

Trash or Treasures

Are You On The Rails?