Ages of Praises


For over 100 years this old barn has stood the test of time and annual floods. I hope I look this good at 100. 

Regardless of my appearance, despite the floods and droughts of life, whether I live one more day or till the ripe old age of 100... 
of this one thing I am sure:

I will sing to the Lord all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live. (Psalm 104:33)

Why? Because God is always good and His faithfulness and love endure forever.


For the Lord is good; his steadfast love endures forever, and his faithfulness to all generations. (Psalm 100:5)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Slow Devastation

Do You Love Me More Than These?

That Which Lasts Forever

Out to Pasture

Majestic Radiance

Looking Down the Road

One Splash

Trash or Treasures

Are You On The Rails?