Open Doors


Have you ever heard your father or mother say, "Do you think we live in a barn? Close that door!" I know I have. Well, I guess this is where that phrase came from.

Today, may our doors be open to the Lord. May we invite Him in for fellowship and time together. The doors to our heart should always be wide open for Christ. 

Romans 3:20
Behold, I’m standing at the door, knocking. If your heart is open to hear my voice and you open the door within, I will come in to you and feast with you, and you will feast with me.


In contrast, Jesus said that He is the door to salvation and it is ALWAYS open to you.

John 10:9
I am the door. If anyone enters by me, he will be saved.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Slow Devastation

Do You Love Me More Than These?

That Which Lasts Forever

Out to Pasture

Majestic Radiance

Looking Down the Road

One Splash

Trash or Treasures

Are You On The Rails?