Heaven's Declaration


I just knew the sunset was going to be good as I was driving toward my house this evening. It's a good thing I had my camera with me. So I headed over to the levy at Little Mulberry Park and started clicking. What a brilliant display... 20 minutes of hallelujah time.

The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands

~Psalm 19:1

But let us not allow the skies and waters to have all the fun. We too ought to be shining colorfully in loving kindness toward others... both radiating and reflecting God's light for His glory.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Slow Devastation

Do You Love Me More Than These?

That Which Lasts Forever

Out to Pasture

Majestic Radiance

Looking Down the Road

One Splash

Trash or Treasures

Are You On The Rails?