Flume of Hope


Flume: The channel or canal which carries water from the millrace, via a control gate (sluice gate) to the water wheel.

Some may wonder why I get so "spiritual" with my photos. It's simple, I desire to be a flume by which God's message of hope and encouragement is delivered to you so that you can process it, feed on it, and find life-giving sustenance from it.

I used to be concerned that I would lose friends if I posted Biblical thoughts and messages, but now I am more concerned that friends would turn a deaf ear to the truth and miss out on the greatest relationship ever intended for mankind.

So, while you enjoy the photography, I pray the greater message contained within is read, relished and remembered... and people will be reconciled to God.

For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes. (Romans 1:16)

Reagan Tub Mill
Roaring Fork Motor Nature Trail
Great Smoky Mountains National Park



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Slow Devastation

Do You Love Me More Than These?

That Which Lasts Forever

Out to Pasture

Majestic Radiance

Looking Down the Road

One Splash

Trash or Treasures

Are You On The Rails?