The Narrow Road


I'll choose the narrow road any day over the broad road.

[Jesus said...] "Broad is the road that leads to destruction... and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it." ~Matthew 7:13-14

Some say taking the narrow road is being narrow-minded. And I would respond by saying "Yes it is!"

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." ~John 14:6

I would rather be on the narrow road with a narrow mindset than to lose my way, my life and my salvation. I found Jesus and I am walking that path with Him daily and plan to do so for eternity. Have you? 


Greenbrier Rd
Great Smoky Mountains National Park

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Slow Devastation

Do You Love Me More Than These?

That Which Lasts Forever

Out to Pasture

Majestic Radiance

Looking Down the Road

One Splash

Trash or Treasures

Are You On The Rails?