Keep on Truckin'!



I was told this was a 1958 Ford F100 pickup truck. If that's the case then it's one year older than I am. It's got a little rust but sure looks good for its age. In fact, it might be holding up better than me. 😉


I keep hearing that age is just a number. Others say that age is all in your mind. It would not be a stretch then when my wife accuses me of acting like a 3 year old in a (clear my throat) slightly older body. Sure, I can still do most of what I could decades ago... but it might just take a little longer.

Serving the Lord has no age limits and physical capability is not as important as spiritual availability. It doesn't matter your age... just do as the front plate on this truck exclaims: "Keep on Truckin' for Jesus!"

Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor, serving the Lord. (Romans 12:11)


Now... get up out of that Lazy Boy and let's show the world some enthusiasm for Jesus!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Slow Devastation

Do You Love Me More Than These?

That Which Lasts Forever

Out to Pasture

Majestic Radiance

Looking Down the Road

One Splash

Trash or Treasures

Are You On The Rails?