Reflection Pool


The reflection pool has no waves. There is no sound that it makes. It is not large or permanent like the ocean. Still, it quietly reflects the evening sky; sharing in its magnificent tones and color.

Paul wrote to Timothy... "Don’t let anyone think less of you because you are young. Be an example to all believers in what you say, in the way you live, in your love, your faith, and your purity." (1 Timothy 4:12)

It matters not whether you are young or old, big or small, rich or poor. It's what you do with the life God gave you that matters.

I pray that my life will be a reflection of the One I love and in Whom I entrust my soul. And while in the scheme of eternity my physical life is but a tidal pool that is here today and gone tomorrow, my longing is that others will clearly see Jesus in me and find reasons to give God the glory He is due. And I pray that is your heart's desire as well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Slow Devastation

Do You Love Me More Than These?

That Which Lasts Forever

Out to Pasture

Majestic Radiance

Looking Down the Road

One Splash

Trash or Treasures

Are You On The Rails?